Sunday, February 28, 2016

How bundles changed my life (in a round about sort of way)


I've had a few people asking about where I learned about bundles and what bundles are. In April it will be a year since I sent in my first bundle. If you have been reading my blog for the past year, you will also be familiar with some of the things that have happened in the last year. If not, please read this, and this, and this.

Last year about this time is when my Hubby come home one day and announced he had quit his job (surprise!). I now know many of the contributing factors were caused by my husband's TBI (traumatic Brain Injury). But at the time I had no idea what was going on with him and I became really depressed. I had a hard time getting up enough energy to shower, change my clothes,  and eat and sleep was something that alluded me all but a 2-3 hours a day. The only way that I could sleep at all was to have the audio version of the bible or Christian Music playing thru headphones on my ipad. If it was quiet I couldn't keep my worrisome thoughts at bay and I couldn't sleep. 


My parents were very worried about me and there was really nothing I could find in my life to look forward to or enjoy like I did before. I was in counseling and had tried 3 different meds, but hadn't found anything that was helping.


Then one day my mom was over at my house.  I was telling her about this youtube video I had watched about a woman who was making bundles and selling them on Amazon. I told her that I would really like to have the money for my birthday (in April) so that I could buy the course. I thought bundles would be a great way to add items I could replenish to my Amazon inventory.  As she was leaving, she hugged me, whispered in my ear, "I believe in you" and pressed the money for the course into my hands. It took me about a week to watch all of the videos in the course, but it gave me something to look forward to each day, it made me feel more like my old self again, and I haven't looked back since!  The higher numbers in sales I have been showing you are in direct correlation to what I learned in this class. I have not even told Katharyne that I am writing this post and I have received no compensation, it it just truly the best course I have ever taken. 

Here's the link to the class:

http://katharyne.com/bundle/

The thing that I love most about it is the facebook group you can join after you take the class. It is sincerely the nicest group of people I have ever worked with online, and if there are any issues Katharyne has always taken care of them right away. It is a positive, caring group where you can vent, share, ask for ideas, resources, where to find items, advice etc. We cheer each other on and help when needed. I also love that access to the course videos is always there, so you can watch them again if you forget something. There are also new videos added for the seasons that only bundlers can have access too. 


If you are looking for a bundling class, this is the only one I would recommend! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I have been selling on Ebay for 14 years. I have not tried Amazon yet but may in the future. I have been reading your blog for a long time. I had to comment on this one though because I understand the depression thing very well. I like to say that I am more chronically depressed rather than clinically depressed ;) I'm not depressed all of the time. Just often. The longer it goes on the harder it is to pull myself back out of it.
    This story really resonates with me because I know how it is to feel that way and how much it means to get that little lift and something to look forward to. I am so glad that you found something that does that for you =) Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story Melissa. So glad it helped pull you out of a funk!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...