Friday, February 26, 2016

10 minutes of my time and I got an extra $375 from Amazon this month. I bet you can get some extra money too!

I double checked my reimbursements from Amazon and discovered that there were some items they needed to reimburse me for, but had never sent the payment. I was able to get $375 dollars this month from the money Amazon owed me. It only took about 10 minutes to do the last 365 days. It's something I'm going to start adding to my monthly checklist. Here's a great blog post and video from the selling family to show you how to do it.

http://thesellingfamily.com/amazon-owes-you-for-damaged-inventory-get-it-back/


I'd love to hear how much money you got back. It was money they owed me, but I wasn't planning on and it covered my long term storage fees that hit on the 22nd of this month and left me with about $100 left over, Yay for surprise money!

Don't forget to check out my new products I recommend page right under my picture on the right hand side of the screen. If you purchase any of these products, please use my link, so I'll earn a few cents for referring you.

And please vote (at the top right of the screen) about what you'd like to see more of on the blog. I'm trying to figure out things to write about that you're interested in!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...