Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now a single mom. I have a lot more gray hair then I did a few years ago. My youngest kids are now in 5th grade and 1st grade.  My stepdaughter has made me a Granny to the world's most awesome almost 4 yr old. I have moved my business from my house to a warehouse/office space. I now sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Poshmark, tradesy, Relovv, Depop, threadup, and Bonanza. I currently have 3 virutal assistants to do my listings, one part time photographer and one warehouse assistant who helps pull orders, ship, take photos and put away inventory. One thing that's the same- I still love selling online as a momprenuer! I'm looking forward to sharing many more of my new selling a
dventures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...