Thursday, May 22, 2014

I can't believe it's finally here

I am now offically a stay at home Mom!

Spent the day packing up my classroom, then took my car to the shop. My radiator is leaking! There is a huge garage sale that happens every year on this weekend that I was really hoping to go to tomorrow, wouldn't that be a great way to kick off my new adventure?

It's about an hour away from me and sadly, hubby has to work and use his truck this weekend and with my car in the shop, I don't know if I will be able to go.
Here's hoping my mom will take pity on me and let me borrow hers, or maybe we'll be lucky and my car will only need a quick fix! It should be interesting with both littles in tow, but I thought I might as well figure out how it's going to work now.

So, until I know, my plans for tomorrow are:
spend some much needed quality time with my kiddos
package the two items I sold today and get to the mailbox before 9 am.
laundry, lots and lots and lots of laundry
carry ebay listed inventory from our living room out to my shop to put away (some of it's been in the house since January! Just keepin it real)
vaccum living room
list 10 items on ebay
begin this declutter your house program
http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/kitchen-organization.html
What are your plans for the long weekend?

I have plans to post my tenative work schedule later on this week, so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...