Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Countdown continued

Can I just say how crazy kindergartners are once their regular schedule starts to unravel?
We have been DIBELS testing, finishing up other end of the year assessments and generally falling apart! We have had a fieldtrip, field day, read a thon, and class picnic this week, with kindergarten graduation next week. Crazy time of year.

On the bright side, my class had a first today.

We had a fire drill today.
There is a big hill we have to walk down to get to our safety spot.
This is the first time all year that I didn't have any children who decided it was best to roll down the hill.
Celebrate the small stuff, right?

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. . .






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...