Sunday, May 11, 2014

Counting down


Mother s day clip art
Spent Mother's Day with my beautiful family. It's snowing like crazy in Colorado today, but they all still bundled up and spoiled me with a beautiful corsage, breakfast in bed, a trip to the local Goodwill, yes, I wore my corsage there (where they let me shop for 2 hours!)  lunch and the movie Heaven is for Real. Do they know what I like or what!

I feel very blessed, even though I only made it thru part of the movie before having to go out with baby girl, who decided screaming her lungs out would be great for the movie.

And, now that we're well into May, let the countdown begin!

School days until I'm an official Work from home Ebay Mommy
9

I can't wait for our new chapter to begin!





1 comment:

  1. So happy that you're going to get this opportunity. Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...