Friday, July 12, 2013

Fastest Sale Yet (BOLO)

Paid $3.99 for this Paradise Found men's shirt at Goodwill, about 6-9 months ago (I am busy trying to get thru my many piles and get things listed) After some research and looking at completeds for the same shirt design decided to list it at $24.99, even though it was a men's small.
 
Sold at full price in less than 20 minutes!  Already paid for and ready to go out!  Gotta love that!

If you find a Paradise Found shirt, my advice is to buy it! This is a brand made popular in the 1980's by Tom Selleck and the tv show Magnum PI.  If you can find a shirt design that he actually wore, and a picture of him in the shirt, you can get up to $100.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is into Hawaiian shirts and I can testify that they are pricey when new! He just got a Paradise Found shirt this week - it is probably the nicest shirt he owns. I would definitely price these aggressively if you have them in good condition. Congrats on your quick sale!

    Susan in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...