Friday, July 26, 2013

BOLO- TV Plug in Games

I puchased this at goodwill at the beginning of the summer for 1.99.  It is a Ms. Pac-Man game that you can plug in and play various games on your tv.  
I listed it a few weeks ago and it sold today for 32.95 plus shipping. I have sold several of these types of games over the last few years.  I have the best luck selling it on Etsy and mostly to international buyers. But I've also seen them for a good price on Amazon. I just didn't want to bother with sending them in FBA.  Just make sure to test them before you list them to make sure they work. That's one job I can get little man to do for me!

BTW: please excuse the horrible picture. I was in a hurry to get some things listed that day and this really is no excuse for a picture!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...