Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sales for the week of July 14th

Here's what I've sold this week.

Just like everyone else things have been very slow for me on all fronts. I'm taking advantage of the 29! days I have left before returning to work and listing and organizing as much as I can.
I've spent the past 2 weeks listing only things that I already had pictures of and that I had a lot of very similar items to list. Less typing for one handed me and no having to take pictures. Which means that I've listed all of the men's shirts I have, which is over 100!  But, the proof that listing anything helps you sell more is true. I've been selling a lot more since listing everyday. 

I've getting to really like selling men's shirts, easy to store, easy to list, easy to pack, and I find at least 10 that are good sellers pretty every time I go thrifting. Got to love that! 


Ebay sales:
Ralph Lauren new with tags at gdub, 6.99, sold for $54.95


Ralph Lauren Plaid shirt
listed at 24.95 about a week ago, sold last night for BO of 18.00 (sorry its sideways, too complicated to fix one handed)


Purchased for 4.99, sold for 19.95, has been listed since last winter, happy to be rid of it
Coldwater Creek Sunflower Jacket I later learned that coldwater creek travel clothing is what sells well, not just plain coldwater creek.

Pendeleton
puchased for 5.99, sold for $39.95, this lady emailed me to double check on the size, as she purchased another one that said size 18, but didn't fit. I don't think she understands that vintage sizing is different than modern day sizing. I have a feeling I might be getting this one returned, we'll see.

Women's plus size safari look dress paid 3.00, sold for $34.95, listed for about 3 months probably would have sold faster if my picture was better. Always look for plus size women's items that are in good shape. They might take a while to sell, but they're worth it.



Vintage wooden sewing basket. This one cracks me up, because someone from my hometown, who actually works at the same school I do bought this on ebay.  She totally didn't know who I was, and I can't believe what a small world it is.  She paid thru paypal and then picked it up from our local pizza place.  paid .50, sold for $24.95

Strawberry dress on clearance from Target paid 2.50, sold for $8.00

Tommy Bahama Shirt, paid 3.99, sold at auction for 19.95 minus shipping costs


Ralph Lauren yellow and blue check shirt paid 3.99, sold for $19.95

ralph lauren shirt


Etsy:
two father's day frames 18.95, so fun to make using only one hand!
a vintage sheer skirt  pd. 1.00, sold for 8.00


How have your sales been this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...