Monday, July 16, 2012

Organizing Plush

Having to store all of my plush and other fabric items in my shop this summer has proved to be a little bit difficult. There are two garage doors that let the wind blow sand in under them. I also have to have a door open so I can get my wireless internet. (still working on fixing that one for this winter)

I have to keep the plush clean, and can't afford to buy a whole bunch of totes. Besides, I hate unstacking them all to get to the tote I need  (some how the one I need is always at the bottom)

And then the other day I was shopping at my local dollar store and found this:


Problem solved.

Huge clear bags with handles that I can hang from a clothing rod in my shop.
Keeps the plush dry, safe, clean, and easy to find.

I love the dollar store, don't you?

It's currently pouring rain outside so I will get a picture of the plush hanging on my closet pole tomorrow.

What do you use to organize all of your different items?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea. I know what you mean about always needed the tote at the very bottom of the stack.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...