Monday, June 18, 2012

Six years and counting. . .

When it was decided that little one needed to arrive via c-section, the doctor gave us two choices of days for the baby to be born, before he went out of town on vacation. June 16th or the 17th, which is also our wedding anniversary. So, we chose the 16th, so they would at least be seperate days.
This year we even got to celebrate father's day on that day also.
So, please forgive me for bombarding you this week with our family celebrations.

Yesterday hubby and I have been married 6 years- we have known each other/been dating/married for 9.

So in honor of my hubby on Father's day and our anniversary. I thought I'm embarrass him a little bit by posting our picture. Love you baby!


Thanks for putting up with me and my "hoard."
Looking forward to many more years together!






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! My husband and I also celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday and we have been together for 9 years this year as well. That's great!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...