Thursday, June 21, 2012

Can you find me under the pile of shirts?

I've been busy listing all of the clothing I've purchased in the last few months. My Gdub has been a great source of Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Bahama shirts. Two weeks ago they were having a half off sale. I had decided that I wasn't going to go because I have too much stuff. . .  but then had to go into town for something else, so I decided to stop by and take a look, even though it was 3pm. And I am so glad I did, I totally scored with a brand new with tags tommy bahama (the largest picture) for
$3.99! I have it listed at 79.99 or BO and 5 watchers already.  I also got the salmon RL new with tags for $4.99, listed at $54.95. All other shirts pictured were purchased for $3.99 or less and I will be listing them for $24.95 and up. I will keep you updated as they (hopefully) sell.


Sales this week on ebay have been a little better. I've gotten two offers that I accepted, but the people haven't paid for yet. What's up with taking all of the time for making an offer and then not paying for the item?

I also sold one of these today. It's made by Westbend, I think it's like a crockpot.  I purchased two of them at the same half price sale (which makes them 4.95 each) They both work great and I sold the one today for 34.95 plus shipping. I'm tempted to keep the other one for myself.


My family drove 4 hours last Sunday to go to Cabela's for Father's Day (and our anniversary, so romantic!)  However, my hubby let me stop at a Walmart in a little town on the way back. I spent $500 (yikes!) on several types of clearance legos. I listed them on my phone on the way home and I am offically sold out of 50 (3 different types) as of this morning. I made the $500 back already and still have about 30 other items to sell. I checked my local walmarts to try to get more, but no luck!
I wish it was always like this on Amazon for me.  I also decided to give FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) a try today. I got my first box packed and all ready to ship to Amazon. I hope it's all it promises it will be.

Well, time for me to list some more. I've been taking little one to swim lessons everyday, which means I have to be up and dressed by 8. Two weeks of driving 45 minutes for a 30 minute lesson. He's doing really well and looks forward to going. So, it's worth it. But cuts back on my listing time!


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I have been tempted to try Amazon but I'm hesitant. I would love to hear how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...