Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy birthday Little one!

Three years ago today I was blessed with this precious gift.
Who knew that a 9 lb 8 oz baby could come out of this little 5 foot frame?  (please excuse my 80 pound! weight gain and very messy house, I spent the 3 months prior to this with the PUPP pregnancy rash)


Oh my little one, you were unique from the start, full of energy and stubborn! (like a visit to the hospital for a baby turning, that ended up as a c-section anyway- just like you to always want your way)

You have amazed me from the first ultrasound, to the first time you cried, crawled, walked, talked, and now never stop talking!  You love learning about Jesus, your family, reading, singing, and anything new (including complete strangers). If you had your choice mommy and daddy would have a house full of kids to keep you company (at least until it was time to share the toys)

Listening to you in the backseat all this week, singing your new bible school songs (I think you learned them faster than I did!) watching you be so compassionate to a little girl in our group with special needs, makes the tears fill my eyes and my heart tingle- you have become such a big boy in such a little time. You make me so proud to be your mommy.

Happy birthday my sweet boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...