Friday, June 8, 2012

Glad to know it's not just me. . .


I'm glad to know its not just me http://www.houseunseen.com/2012/06/7-quick-takes-when-critters-attack.html#more

My parents took little one on a trip to basspro today and left me with time on my hands. I think I've forgotten what to do with that!

So, I cleaned the house a little, drank a frappuccino (yum!), clipped and organized my back log of coupons (yes, I am a little bit of an extreme couponer, one day I'll shop you my stockpile)
took some photos, listed some new items, organized a bit and read some blogs.

I found lots of good stuff, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Here's what I found:

make your own iced coffee
thinking of trying to make this using almond milk and truvia to make it more diet friendly!

trying to find some organizing inspriration
trying to find some organizing inspiration

Now, it's time for me to get back to listing. I'm up to 375 and have sold a few things or would be above 380.  I might reach my goal of 800 by the end of the summer if I can keep it up!







2 comments:

  1. Oh my. If I found a snake in my house I would be ready to move. Immediately.

    Yay for a little time to yourself. Being a (mostly) SAHM, I find a bit of time away from my little ones makes me appreciate the time I do have with them so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...