Sunday, June 3, 2012

1st Bonanza Sale

Overall, things have been very slow on the sales front.
Amazon has been slow but steady with about 5-10 sales a day, ebay has been a sale a week or less, and etsy has been 3-5 a day (Thanks to a popular Father's day item I have)

This morning I woke up to my first sale on Bonanza. I had listed some old VHS tapes and dvd's all with
Robert Redford in them. I had them listed at $30 and got an offer for $20, which I was more than happy to take. I was surpised that VHS would go for so much.  I need to spend some more time fixing all of my shipping on that site. I think that I would have more sales there.



As for the slow sales, I hear about slow sales from a lot of people, but I think that it's my own fault for not being able to list very much, but now my inservice for school is done and I'm on summer vacation. I've been trying to come up with a summer schedule to make sure that I spend enough quality time with litte one, as well as get the houe sall cleaned up and gone thru and have time to get my inventory organized and stock listed.

So, I was wondering for all of you resellers out there, what's your daily schedule look like?

Do you list only on one day as a marathon, a few each day. . . . .?
My goal is to get 800 items listed in my ebay store, which would be about 10 a day.

1 comment:

  1. I list/relist 5 items in my Etsy store and 5 items in my eBay store. I shoot for 10 items listed a day, 5 days a week. I try and list 2-3 new items a day on Saturday and Sunday just to keep momentum going. We usually don't have anything exciting going on on the weekends so I might as well work! :)

    Congrats on the Bonanza sale! Still waiting for my first official sale.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...