Sunday, May 13, 2012

My hubby rocks!

For Mother's Day my guys surprised me with an awesome weekend trip. What a great way to spend the last weekend before school is out and Mother's Day. It's the best mother's day I've had. We had an awesome time visiting some cliff dwellings, a cave, and 2 dinosaur exhibits.

little one really got into digging dinosaur bones with paint brushes at the exhibit. I will be looking for a reasonable way to make one for him this summer.

While we were there, hubby also let me check out the local goodwill. I scored some cake pans, clothes and a mug that I've sold before for almost $25!

We also discovered a garage sale at the Embassy suites where we were staying. Great deals on some thomas train toys and books, some plates and platters, a glass candy jar, and more for just $10!

I am still waiting for a good place to take pictures. My room still isn't done which means I don't have nice clean white background to take photos with, I will hopefully be posting more photos soon after next weekend.  My room is supposed to get the final layer of texturing and primer and paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...