Monday, May 14, 2012

Some great deals

Here's a few very quick pictures of the fun vintage items I found at the garage sale I mentioned here
I'll try to post some more photos this week.
I've been busy in the evenings sorting and photographing, since I don't have to work on lesson plans for next week (school is officially done (with kids anyway) on Wednesday) It's been a nice change.
Sales are picking up on ebay finally too. I've heard it's been a dry spell for lots of sellers. I just try to keep listing for the days when things are busy.


I'm looking forward to sleeping in until 7 am, instead of the school time 4:45, and wearing comfies all day!

What are you looking forward to for the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...