Thursday, April 26, 2012

Workin', Workin' Workin.
It's that crazy time of year that all teachers dread. The end of the school year is as crazy as the start and doesn't leave very much time for blogging, ebaying, or sleep. Lack of sleep usually means getting sick for me, especially since I spend my day around all the little germ carriers, (other people's and my own:)
In the last two weeks I have had a UTI and bronchitus.I am sitting in bed right now at 5:00 in the afternoon, with my bad heater on trying to rest and get some work done. I hate being sick when it's hot outside.

 We also took little one to the ENT this week to see about tubes for his ears. We got some new meds and one more chance before we had to do tubes, I'm praying that this medicine stops the monthly double ear infections, and that we don't have to do the tubes. I just want him to be pain free and feeling good.

I have been working out in my shop and we are making progress. Drywall has been hired out for next week and I should be able to move into my room in about 3-4 weeks, just in time for school to be out, YEAH! I can hardly wait to get things organized so I can work much more efficently.

Tomorrow is our class trip to the zoo. Then my plan is to list like crazy on Saturday and try to get some things put away in the shop. I have to move somethings around so the drywall guys can get in and so once the walls are up I can still get to the other side of the shop. Hopefully the weather will be nice but not hot and the daily wind will hold off until I can get some photos taken. I can hardly wait until I have my photo spaces set up in the new shop and I won't have to wait on the weather or hubby to be gone to take photos.

I'm hoping I can get some photos of things I have purchased in the last few weeks. I tried some new thrift stores like I talked about in this post and found one that sells clothes and knick knacks for only .99!
Love that!

I will be checking in again soon.

1 comment:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...