Thursday, April 19, 2012

progress

I came home to find this surprise for my birthday. Walls for my ebay room!


My family really showed their support for me on my birthday. I got a plug in fireplace for my ebay room from hubby and little one, totes and bankers boxes and a packing peanut dispenser from my mom and dad.  I also won a gift card to Walmart at work. My birthday was a great one and I am feeling much better than the last time I posted. Stess can do that to you.
Hubby is planning on working some more on the room this weekend and I have lots of treasures that I've found in the last few weeks that I will try to share with you this weekend.

No partime job for me tomorrow, I have to be at school all day for inservice, no yardsales for me tomorrow. :(

Talk at you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...