Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you!!!!

Thank you, living rich on the cheap for giving me my first award. It made my day!
I love her blog, so be sure to stop by and check it out.

The Liebster Blog Award is a way to get traffic to blogs that aren't widely known.
The rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
List your top five picks (who have less than 200 followers) and link to them, telling a bit about each one.  Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them.
Copy and paste the award on your blog (you can find the award on my blog to copy)
Have faith that your followers will do the same to other bloggers.

What a great idea! and I'd love to share my favorite blogs.

The resale thrifter: I love to read this blog to get new ideas about what to sell.

the monkey box: a fellow junk lover who doesn't want anything to go to waste, love that!

DimeStoreThrift: tons of crafting inspiration, thrift store discoveries, and organizational tips.

the clueless thrifter: I think the name says it all, I've been there too and I love to read about all the hills and valleys along the way

Icansellthis: Maggie can sell anything, or at least she's going to try! maybe it's because she's a teacher too, or because she has a little one, but probably I totally get her

Well, there's my five, hopefully I did this right. It's my first award and I'm very excited!

I will be posting again soon, I have kindergarten round up tomorrow (so I can have nightmares about the children I will get next year. . . all summer :) and this time of year requires a lot of extra time at school, even if you are only part time.

Amazon sales are keeping me very busy and excited. I will post more soon.

1 comment:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...