Saturday, April 14, 2012

Loaded up

How's this for proof of a great day of shopping to resell?




Toys for amazon from target
ralph lauren polo shirts from goodwill
spring and summer type dresses, all 1/2 of color of the week- GW
also, boxes of stuff I already have listed and am moving from my dad's office to my shed. Yeah!

Also, I really need to clean out my car, even after I get all of the reselling items out.

Do you hear that wind? I need one afternoon of at least partially nice weather and no wind!

Happy shopping!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know you are a new blogger and have been enjoying your posts - so much I have awarded you with the Liebster Award.

    I love your blog, have been a follower for a while now. You have been awarded the Liebster!

    The Liebster Blog Award is a way to get traffic to blogs that aren't widely known. The rules:

    Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
    List your top five picks (who have less than 200 followers) and link to them, telling a bit about each one. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them.
    Copy and paste the award on your blog (you can find the award on my blog to copy)
    Have faith that your followers will do the same to other bloggers.

    Keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...