Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello again



I'm kinda feeling down today for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on it, probably jut a combination of things going on lately. Right now I am staying up late, getting some work done and orders filled, watching reruns of kitchen nightmares.
It's been a very long week already. Found out last Friday that we can't avoid it anymore and little is going to meet with the ENT on Monday, probably to get tubes in his ears. We just can't shake the ear infections. I know that it will probably make him feel better, but I just didn't want it to have to come to this.

We had kindergarten round up tonight at my "day job."  Not very many people were there which makes me start to worry again about next year and the possibility of having to be half time again, which has both an upside and a downside. I can't seem to make up my mind how I feel about it either way. There were a few other things that happened that always seem to make me doubt myself, Let's just say  I need to stop worrying so much about what other people think of me. Do you ever have that problem?

Got home and out of the blue had a huge fight with hubby, not really even sure about what?  I also hate nights when I have to stay at work late because little one was already asleep when I got home and I haven't seen him since this morning, sometimes I wonder what's the point of being half time?

I think it's just going to be one of those days, and I should turn in and put an end to this day.

Finally a few good notes, tomorrow is my birthday. Let's just say it's a number between 30 and 40.

Also,  I have been using weightwatchers online to try to lose some baby weight. I am 5 foot tall and gained 80 (yikes!) pounds when I was pregnant. (Wouldn't recommend it) I have been working on losing it since little one was born. I lost 40 right away, 20- 2 years ago, then got stressed out and put that back on. Stopped drinking soda and starbucks and dropped 15 last summer, now I am about 8 pounds away from prebaby weight, still a little more than my doctor (me too!) would like me to weigh, but I'd be happy to be back to pre baby at least and then go from there. I've lost almost 2 pants sizes and hope that last 8-10 pounds will be another one. Then I can thrift for a few cuter clothes in smaller sizes for the summer.

Spending my birthday at school, afternoon job, then back to school for our usual 3 hour staff meeting- no time for anything fun and birthday related tomorrow. Plans to celebrate with my family this weekend.

Have a great day tomorrow for me!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...