Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sales for the week

Things continued to be very busy for me this week on all fronts. All of my free auction listings ended on Sunday night and that really helped my sales. I'm hoping we have a free auction listing again soon.


I had 20 sales on ebay, two unpaids that both have been paid now.
Highlights from ebay:

steve madden loafers paid 2.99, sold for 24.95

Vintage Ski Sweater, purchased a couple of weeks ago at the .99 sale, listed at 19.95, best offer sold for 17.95

carrie allen watercolor jacket, purchased last week for 3.50, sold for 24.95

Elizabeth Arden Cat purchased for 1.99, sold for 14.95, the completed on similars ranged from $4-8, so I wasn't sure if this was a good purchase or not, but I'm happy with the sale, I think the darker background helped up the value of it

 
Amazon I sold two cars playhuts that I purchased at Target after Christmas for $4.00, they each sold for 24.95.

Total items for Amazon was 20 items, for about 130.00
lots of books I've had for a while, some pert plus shampoo, and some new kids toys

etsy was a little slow, but I had an order for 15 custom water bottles for about $100, another waterbottle order for 3,
these diet coke glasses
and a few other odds and ends.

I'm hoping the sales increase keeps up, and I get some more time to list this week. Things at school have been crazy busy, and will continue to be for the 9 weeks of school we have left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...