Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free Auction Listings. . . yeah!

Opened my email to find an email from Ebay. Free auction listings for stores March 8-31st. Just what I have been waiting for!  Auctions always help clear out old inventory and help improve my sales for the week. I can bring my weekly sales up by 30 or 40 items when I list auctions, but I hate to pay the bigger fees, they can really add up fast.

I will be listing as many as I can.
My goal is to try to get at least 10 new items a day, we'll see how that goes with my regular work schedule.

I went to the chriopractor yesterday with my husband (not to get my back adjusted- to shop at the thrift/consignment store across the street) It's in a small town about 20 miles north of us, and not a lot of people go there. I spent $68 and filled up the back of my SUV. Love that! I found what I think are some great deals, I'll post about later after I do some research and get some photos taken, I'm pretty excited about finding a new place to go. I went there one other time after they opened and scored a set of 1940's children's story books for $11.00. They ended up selling for $150.00. So, I'm hoping this place continues to go unnoticed by more people and I can find some more good deals.


It's off to list I work. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...