Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet Lucy. . . .

she's the mannequin we've had at our retail shop for about 10 years.

Isn't she beautiful?
Usually at the shop we'd have her more covered up.

When I started using her for ebay photos I tried to fix her up a bit by doing this
then the other day I was walking by her and decided it was time to do something. . .

I started with some watered down tacky glue

and then started covering her with white tissue paper

I had to wait for a while for the glue to dry and I haven't had time to get back to work on her.
I think it's going to be a lot more layers before she is all done, but I think she is already looking much better to use for shirts, pants and more.
I'm excited for her to be all done so that I can show you.
I think that the white will showcase my clothing much better. Also, I think that Lucy will now be better to showcase shirts, pants, skirts and more.


On the sales front, things have been picking up a lot! I've been busy packing and listing as much as I can. My hubby and I plan to preview an auction tomorrow if the weather clears up. I have been to an auction before, but never for ebay inventory so we'll see how it goes.

Hope you have a great Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...