Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it just me or what?

Short and sweet tonight
  •  $300 netbook died a few months ago
  • overheated during listing madness 
  • cute little red laptop bye-bye
  • hubby's big bulky laptop, hello
  • I am 5 foot tall, I have very small hands (and LOVE the color red)
  • hubby's laptop is made for people with big hands
  • result: my little hands get tired from reaching across the keyboard, end up resting on the keyboard mousepad thingy
  • weird typos from mouse jumping all over the screen
  • VERY ANNOYING and time consuming
  • does anyone know how to make the mousepad thingy less touchy?
oh, dear cute little red netbook. . .  please come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...