Sunday, March 25, 2012

Goals for the week

After reading apron thrift girl's post here a while ago I decided to see how much I needed to make a day to reach my goal of being able to stay home with little one or future other child (at least for a year or so)
When I divided it up I figured I needed to sell about $150.00 a day to clear my fees, make about the same amount I make full time and pay for insurance. That's actually not too bad when I think about it. I can do it!

So here are my goals for the week and a few for beyond:

this week:
have 308 items in ebay store, would like to get to 350 ideally, would be happy with 330 items
sell an average of 100 a day on ebay, plus other sites, hope to get 150-200
list 10 items on etsy
check out bonanza some more, possibly add that site to list
photograph 5 things to post on craigslist
bring home clothing rack from dad's office and hang up huge ebay clothing mess in dining room- make my hubby happier!

Summer goals:
have 800-1000 items listed in my store
finish cleaning out shop, move into ebay room, get inventory all organized, move rest of inventory from dad's office
get all of dad's filing done before I am no longer his secretary
clean my scrapbook room downstairs/set up a school/playroom for little one downstairs
sell $200 a week on ebay, 100-200 a week combo from other sites
save money to have some inventory purchasing money
garage sale as many fridays and saturdays as possible to get winter inventory
do better adding to my stockpile/couponing, as once school starts again full time for me, I won't have time
do a couple of road trips for inventory
spend some quality time with little one, the zoo? museum? possibly with some ebay spending money

I have a lot to do! But writing it down helps me. I will report back on how my daily sales goal is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...