Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Randomness. . .

Well, it's only Wednesday, but it feels like it's been a week. Teaching kindergartners after spring break is like teaching kindergartners on the first day of school all over again. How soon they forget everything you thought you'd taught them. 

So, here's a quick recap of my week so far.

real job #1
got end of the year evaluation this week- not what a expected- dealing with it the rest of the week using tissues, chocolate- using it to remind me why I need to work harder to be able to sell online full time and stay home!

real job #2 seems ok for once. All caught up on paying bills- which is when I usually discover I've totally forgotten something or messed something up very badly for my dad- praying this time I've actually got it right

little one- having allergy issues and readjusting to mommy going back to work, was heard screaming from time out this week, after pottying in his pants for the third time in 20 minutes-,"Please mommmy, don't sell my toys on ebay."

homefront:
house- complete ebay exploded in my dining room
power/internet- for the 5th time in the last month and a half, our power was off for a day and the internet dish was blewn off of the roof, love living in the boonies and the windiest part of the country!
(note this is said in a very sarcastic tone)
shop- still cleaning, and trying to organize, but there is enough room to now rollerblade in there on windy days
hubby surprised me by being helpful and bringing home some of my shelving from our storage in town. very sweet! now how do I tell him that he brought the wrong ones, and he also forgot to bring the pegboard backing, so the shelves, although mostly set up, currently look like this

And I think that the selling sisters, posted just for me this week-
something we could all use a little reminding of
http://thesellingsistersonline.com/

p.s. thankfully sales have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...