Friday, February 3, 2012

SNOW DAY!

I woke up this morning to a call from the school where I teach. SNOW DAY!
I have been busy this week preparing for Parent Teacher Conferences at work. I haven't had much time for listing, shopping, Ebay, or really anything else that's fun. Also found out on Wednesday that my mom is having to have surgery today.Due to the storm I am not able to go to the hospital with her.  It's been kind of a yucky week. Yesterday in between work and then going back to work for conferences I had an hour to go by our local Goodwill.
I spent less than I usually do, but still found some good deals, including 1/2 price tag and some blue tag items they had marked down.
I got a great 1980's ski jacket, some red Home plates, (I need to get those listed very soon for Valentine's Day), and some unique women's jackets. I will try to get some photos taken to show you my score.
I also saw a drum carder that was marked down to 99.00, from 149.00. I wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, and unfortunetly, I can't afford a phone with internet yet. So, I checked this morning and think that I should have gotten it! Most of the drum carders are going for $200 and more. However, due to the storm I'm not going to be able to get back into get it until probably Monday. I didn't get the brand name of the carder, so I thought about calling the store and seeing if they still have it, then I might call Hubby at work and see if he's going to be in town. I really need to figure out how to get some wireless internet when I am out and about.

So, my plan for today, in-between loads of laundry, dishes and vaccumming, is to get some photos taken and lots of items listed. I haven't sold anything all week until last night and today. So I'm motivated to get listing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...