Friday, February 3, 2012

Sales for the Week

It's been very slow on all fronts.
I had 3 sales on Amazon this week including a cat clock that meows on every hour

I purchased it this summer at a garage sale for $10.00, brand new in package. I've had it listed on Ebay since July. It was purchased once, but she didn't pay. I was about to give up on it, when I saw it on Amazon. So as a last ditch effort, I listed it there and it sold within three days for $39.95.

I also sold a few texts books, a care bear cd, and a disney doll that I purchased recently at Target for 4.98, sold for $24.95. I have 3 more of these to sell, not a bad profit for a 2 week turn around.


Ebay sales, as I mentioned before have been very slow this week. I have been reading a lot about sellings women's clothing on ebay, so I purchased a few things this week to try out. The measuring thing is what scares me about selling clothing.


I did finally have two sales yesterday and today on Ebay.
a baby picture frame, new in box that a friend on my mom's gave me to sell



and this cool Titanic reproduction mug I found at Goodwill right before new years. I paid .49 and it sold for $29.95.
Hopefully sales will start picking up again!




1 comment:

  1. Good deal on the mug. Did you know your banner is missing a letter D? It says Granny's Hoar.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...