Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally . . some sales for the week

After a few weeks of pathetic, and I do mean pathetic sales I finally have some sales to report for the last few days.
Last week I had 3 sales on Ebay . . . . . .  which would have been great had the people who bought them actually paid for them. I had 3 unpaid item cases open in a row and none of them were ever paid for. One was an auction and two were BIN. None were clothing items, so I don't understand why you would buy something and then not pay, especially since it wasn't an auction.


But now on to some better news. I just finally got around to putting the ebay app on my ipad. I've heard people talk about the call of the cha-ching from this app, but it didn't get it until I had it myself.

As I was sitting in my chair listing last night, I heard a little noise. It took me a minute to understand that it was my ipad cha-ching-ing even though it was turned off.  I am offically addicted!

So, here are a few of the things that were cha-chinging:

Elmo loves you plush- son's toy that he never really played with, paid 4.95 originally, sold for 9.95 at auction, not paid yet

Stoneware houses pair, paid 2.99 each at local thiftstore last summer, sold for 24.95 plus shipping



Starbucks mug paid .99 at local thrift store about a month ago, sold for 16.95

Care bear flat sheet set
paid 2.99 sold for 13.95, I probably could have gotten more for it, but needed the cash to pay my ebay fees this month

Wordworld toys I talked about earlier in the week  paid 3.00 sold for 18.00

and
A-a Mystery Book Collection purchased at thriftstore a few months ago, for .25-.49 each
sold for 34.95


I'm happy to have some sales. I still have a lot of auctions closing today, 9 of which have bids, so hopefully I will sell a lot there and make it a good week, and be able to pay my ebay fees this month!

Happy Saturday!





etsy:
paid $0- free box at yard sale, sold for 12.95

decorative hinges paid .50 for both, sold for 6.95



Amazon:
dyson play vaccum- son's toy he didn't play with 34.95
clifford stuffed animal, clearance target toy paid 2.48 sold for 9.95
two books for 4.00 each

2 comments:

  1. I have the eBay app on my iPhone. There is no noise in world more wonderful then the cha-Ching sound on my phone. Well except the sound of my Princess' laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had several non-paying bidders lately too. I hope it isn't a trend. I have the app on my iphone and am going to get wrote up for it probably lol but love to hear that I have had a sale when I am at work.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...