Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where did all my pictures go?

feeling very frustrated at midnight.  I need to go to bed soon so I can get up and survive another day with the 22-5 year olds, and one 2 year old who's being stubborn with the potty training.

Things have been very slow this past week for me on ebay. Etsy and Amazon have been doing pretty good. After reading this post a while back (love this blog by the way, have learned so much from it!)
I started changing my listings from good until cancelled to ending in about 30 days and then relisting as similar. Everything has been looking fine and dandy from my ebay selling page and the listings that I have been looking at. Then tonight I got a message from a buyer that my photos weren't showing up when she clicked on the listing. So, I started looking around and there were a lot (almost 200 of my 230 listings, everything I had relisted as similar) that were having this problem! UGH! might be while sales have been slow- ya think? So I have been spending the last two hours fixing photos instead of listing new items. I think it has something to do with the photos I've loaded using Auctiva, vs. the photos I've listed using ebay. I've been making the auction on auctiva and then uploading photos on ebay- seems faster then loading them on all on auctiva. But I think they photos don't transfer if they were uploaded from Auctiva, so I will be adding all of my photos thru ebay from now on! Hopefully this will help things to pick up a bit.

So, its 12:30, my plan is to check my local grocery store ad for what I can coupon for after work tomorrow- my almost 19 yr old stepdaughter is coming up this weekend to learn how to coupon, so I have to have my act together- update my book scanner- (we live over an hour away from a "town" with any decent shopping, so I must coupon and thrift on the same day to save gas money") and then get to bed.

Has anyone else had problems with pictures disappearing from listing pages but not the thumbnail on the selling page?

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same problem! Mine's not as widespread. Maybe only ten out of 700 (that I've noticed) but it's frustrating having to spend valuable listing time fixing that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...