Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm having a bad day. . .

so little one and I are cutting out of our afternoon job (being my dad's secretary at his paint business) and heading to the big thrift store in our area and then the grocery store for some couponing. (hopefully there's enough stock left to make it some extreme couponing!) hopefully I will have some fun items to post tomorrow that we scored.

 I haven't been thrifting in several weeks, I've been trying to be a good girl and list the mountains of inventory I already have! But since my doctor thinks I may have a stomach ulcer I haven't been able to drink caffeine or eat chocolate for about 6 months, so I am in need of some thrift store therapy.


Hope you score big today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...