Friday, January 20, 2012

Hey, I have Followers

I was so excited to look today and see that I have some followers! Thanks for joining me!

This has been a busy week for me, although not on the reseller's front.  My part time job is as a kindergarten teacher, and my other part time job is as a secretary and my 3rd part time job is reselling. School was busy this week as we had 2 staff meetings this week and hosted a literacy night last night at our school for over 300 parents and children of all ages.  So, I haven't had much time for listing this week and am hoping to plow thru the pile this weekend.
Here are some of the items I plan on listing this weekend.

Born clogs great condition, paid 6.99, will be listing for maybe $49, I need to research them still.

ALF car plush, my hubby found while cleaning out his stuff and wanted me to list it for him
plan on listing this as BIN for 39.95, and we'll see what happens


Very cool vintage look lampshade, purchased at goodwill, still new in wrapper for 1.99.
I've had some luck selling lamp shades, so I'm going to give this a try for 20.00.  The only part I hate about lamp shades is figuring out how to pack them so they don't end up crushed.


Also, was finally able to get to town and check out Target's clearance toys. I picked up two more of the doll I sold earlier in the week and some v-reader games for a very good deal. Got them all listed all ready and hopefully will be hearing ca-ching very soon.

I was reading a blog yesterday- sorry can't remember which one- that was talking about a dictation app that can make listing items a lot faster as it types as you talk. It think it's called Dragon Express.  I think that sounds great, but at $50 I was wondering if anyone else uses it and what you think about it for using to make listings for ebay?

The last few days have been slow for me on the ebay front, but sales continue to trickle in on Amazon and Etsy.  Hopefully getting some new listings will help bring in the customers.
Happy listing!



2 comments:

  1. It was my blog I think and I like it. But it doesn't speak Southern Drawl as well as I do lol so my accent gets in the way sometimes. Over all it saves me time. Works best if you wear headphones. I was thinking I paid $30? but it may have been on sale. I use it to compose emails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was your blog also. I found a free version at the app store and am going to try to give it a try this weekend. Not sure how it will work with little one running around and talking in the background, but I really think it would save me loads of time.

    The one thing I'm not sure about, is do you have it type for you and then copy and paste it into your listing, or is there some way to have it type for you in your listing already? Just trying to eliminate a step!

    thanks for your helpful info!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...