Saturday, March 12, 2016

You Voted, I listened.


Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll. It helps to know what you're interested in reading about.

Here are the Results of the poll, starting with the highest votes
things that sell on ebay, amazon, etsy
selling on ebay
tips for organizing inventory
listing process
sales numbers

I posted some of my top sales from the week in my What Sold Wednesday Post and I will continue with those posts weekly.  I will also be sharing a quick little Goodwill haul at the beginning of next week and I am working on a series about organizing inventory, as that is what I am knee deep in (sometimes literally) right now.

If you missed the chance to vote, or have more ideas about what you'd like to see, please let me know in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. "It's not hoarding if the stuff is really cool." LOVE IT!!! And I agree ;)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...