Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What Sold Wednesday: March 8th, 2016

What sold Wednesday

Here's a few of the best Items I've sold on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon this week:


Amazon:

Tuck- Wonderpets Stuffed Animal 24"

paid 3.99, sold for $24.95

fresco wallpaper (new) paid 2.99 sold for $44.95

Rug Hooking Kit free from my mom, sold for $49.95
 












Ebay:

Icelandic Design Wool Vest Red Fully Lined Women's Large Floral Graphic Design 

paid $3.99, sold for $30.00 (best offer)

Old Tech Still sells! 
Maxell MF 2HD IBM Formatted Floppy Disk 5-5 packs SEALED High Density Disc NIP paid .99 sold for $23 (best offer)










Etsy:
I haven't listed anything new on etsy in months, so right now I'm happy for any sales I get there. I need to get back on the listing train! 

Vintage 1988 The Land Before Time Petrie Rubber Toy Puppet Pizza Hut paid .99 sold for $25.00










Vintage Teenage Mutant Rubber Stamp and Coloring Kit paid .99 sold for $16.95



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...