Monday, June 2, 2014

Organizing Supplies for FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon)

This is what I have been busy doing for the last couple of days.
30 boxes packed and ready to ship out. UPS isn't able to pick them up today due to flooding, so hopefully they can pick them up tomorrow.

I'm ready to have my dining room back and some money in the bank!

Speaking of Amazon and FBA, I decided to organize my FBA clear suffication warning bags so it would be easier to pack up my items. I get my bags from here . They ship really fast and I've had great luck with their supplies- no affiliation, just a happy customer.


I had this set of drawers left over from my classroom, but I originally found them at Sams Club for around $20.
I simply labeled the size of the bag on each drawer and then filled them up. The top drawer has my suffication and do not separate labels, as well as my shrink wrap on a roll.  Now it will be so much easier to see which bags I need to reorder. (Hence the  4 drawers that are doubled- I ordered some I had already!)

I will probably do the same thing for my poly mailing bags as well. I have 5 more sets of these drawers and a double set of them too, since I have to store them anyway, might as well make use of them, right?

Interested in hearing more about FBA? Post what you'd like to know in the comments below and I'll be happy to write about your questions in future posts. 

Also, did you hear on the news that North East Colorado had a 3.7 earthquake on Saturday night?  As if the flooding isn't enough, we have to have earthquakes too? My parents have lived here for over 70 years and have never had an earthquake~ weird isn't it? 





4 comments:

  1. weather is strange....2 years ago my parents had several tornados go through Massachusetts..same kind of freak storm :( the drawers are a FANTASTIC idea for polymailers. I have an empty set of bins and poly mailers all over the place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been briefly looking into FBA... the other day I thought maybe I should just jump two feet into it and try it out.. I was intimidated at the sign up screen because there was a monthly fee with Amazon... is this right? I am not reading to start paying a monthly fee for something I am not sure about.
    What do you mostly send off to FBA? Are they usually new items?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great organization idea! How long have you been doing FBA? How do you do with it compared to ebay sales?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you source for FBA and so you find it more profitable. How do you decide wether you are going to purchase items (ranking,completed/sold etc).

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...