Saturday, September 28, 2013

The New Job and other ramblings

It's been a busy few months. I am starting to adjust to the new job, but the 12 hour days and being away from my kids for so many hours is already getting old. I finally feel like I am catching on to the new curriculum a little bit and figuring out the kids, so hopefully the work load will cut back soon.

I got sick on the 3rd day of school and ended up with a 102.5 fever which turned out to be a very obnoxious sinus infection. I spent the 2nd week of school coughing my head off and then caught pink eye from one of the kiddos!  My kiddos and hubby ended up with the cold/.sinus infection stuff too. We are all on our 3rd round of antiiotics. I am finally feeling a little better, but the littles are still fighting hard to get rid of it.

I haven't been able to get much done for online sales. I worked really hard this summer and got a bunch sent in to amazon and over 200 items listed on ebay, but I am already back to 430 items from over 600 in August. It's a good thing, just hard to keep the numbers up for the Christmas season.  I spent saturday taking over 300 pictures and I am hoping I can get all of those items listed during the week after the kiddos go to bed. Right now I'm shooting for 5 new listings a day, or until my head hits the keyboard! I just keep telling myself one new listing is better than none!

I have school trainings for the next couple of Saturdays and then my hubby and I have 4 stores to fluff Christmas trees at. I'll tell you more about that in another post.

I'll leave you with a few good sales I've had while I've been away.

Creative Memories Scrapbook Page Refills (3)
Found at GW this summer, rediscovered at the bottom of a pile in my ebay room
paid 4.50 total
listed and sold within 1 hour for BO of $100.00
Always, always always buy Creative Memories Stuff when you find it. 

it's not too soon for Halloween costumes! 
paid 2.99 last summer at the TS, sold beginning of September for $24.95

Picked up this shirt for .99, didn't know if it was a good brand or not, thought I'd try it and see, since it was  a Jimmy Hendrix brand shirt. Listed and sold the same day for $19.95

That's all for now. Back to listing I go! 






1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know how you keep up with it all as well as you do. You're an inspiration. I hope you're all feeling better soon and that things calm down a bit at your day job. And great flips! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...