Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

Okay, so I know it's a little early but here is my Christmas Wish list.

Dear Ebay,
Please make an option so that I can add or take away free shipping on multiple listings at a time.



Dear Etsy,
Please make an option for calculated shipping. I am tired of losing my butt on shipping because someone from Florida bought something from me.



Dear Amazon,
Please stop letting people return items for no apparent reason. What am I supposed to do with an item that was once brand new, was customer damaged, and which I now have to pay for you to return to me, only to discover that said customer apparently was missing a part, which they stole from my item, and then returned for a full $169.00 refund.  Also, please reimburse me for the other item which when I sent in had an item in it and when it was returned to Amazon, didn't anymore. I wasn't the one who lost it, you or the customer was.

By the way, did you know Christmas in only a few short months away?  Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear ebay,
    Plz find a way to weed out buyers who intentionally plan on leaving low dsr scores :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...