Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Recent Thrifting Treasures

I've been busy thrifting and listing, here are a few of my favorite recent finds.

1980's wrap style dress, Goodwill outlet, probably about .25 (gotta love paying by the pound!)

I got a set of 7 of these idea/pattern books for knitting, sewing, crochet, needlework, there are some very cool vintage patterns in them!

The next two pictures are of some Target Home Brand plates and bowls I picked up for .49 each. There were multiples of them and they are both already sold (within a week of listing!)  I always pick up Target Home Brand dishes when they are at a good price. I've sold everyone I've purchased.

I was happy to find these Waterford Crystal dishes at my favorite local thrift dive (its in the scary part of town and always a little grungy, but all of their clothing is only .99!) I got 2 of these plate/bowls that had the original retail price sticker of $104.00, for $1.00 each. They sold the day after lsiting them for a best offer of $40, plus shipping.  I could have held out for more, but was happy to make a quick flip.
I found several of these beautiful red plates.  I haven't had any luck finding a maker or pattern name on them, but listed them anyway. If you know something about them please let me know~!
and finally, excuse the bad picture, but here is a plug and play Ms. Pac-Man game for your tv. I have had really good luck selling these internationally. I paid $1 each for three different games and listed this one last night. We'll see how long they take to sell.


I have also been able to ship about 25 boxes to FBA Amazon. I try to get most of my christmas inventory to Amazon before July, since I am a teacher and things get a little busy for me in August and September. :)  Hopefully all that hard work will pay off  in a few months! 

Interested in something you see here?  Be sure to stop by my etsy or ebay store.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I have never picked up any Target Home brand dishes. I'll have to check into that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...