Monday, July 22, 2013

Don't be afraid to ask

Excuse the horrible picture, it's from the early days and I need to retake it.
I've had this pitcher in my store for over a year. I haven't been able to find it's maker or any other information about it.  I listed it anyway and said I wasn't sure what kind of pitcher it was, or who the maker was.  I asked anyone who read my listing to let me know if they knew something more about it.

I got this email thru ebay today:

Hi - I have one, and I've seen listings that ascribe this pitcher/batter jug to Monmouth.



I love it when someone steps up to give you information, offer advice. etc The online community can really be helpful if you ask!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...