Monday, July 8, 2013

BOLO: Leap Frog Toys

As a kindergarten teacher and a mom to young children, I love Leap Frog products! So when I saw this fridge barn, similar to one my son has and loves, for $2.00 at a garage sale I scooped it up right away.

I listed it Best Offer for $24 and free shipping on 7/8/2013 at 4:00. I received an offer for it on 7/8/13 at 4:15. for $20. SOLD!

I already had another one ready to list as soon as this one sold. I picked it up at the thrift store in their bagged section for $1.99 and 10% off. Hopefully this one sells just as fast. Do your research and I bet you'll find some other leap frog toys that will give you a good return on investment.  And if you get home to find that your barn no longer sings, no worries!  Just sell the extra animals. Every kid loses one or more under the fridge and mom would love to get a replacement! 

Happy Hunting!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't overlook leapfrog :) i haven't had much luck selling those or the alphabet fridge sets but will jump at leapster 2 and leappad games any day :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...