Sunday, April 29, 2012

It must be winter somewhere

I've been hitting up a lot of great end of season sales and purchased some winter items at some really good prices. Since I am in the middle of getting my shop cleaned and organized, I decided to just take the photos and list them while I still know where everything is. I figured if they don't sell by next year I will use them for students at my school. This year on the Christmas Angel tree there were a lot of kids (about 60 names) who didn't even ask for toys, but for warm winter clothes, boots and socks. Doesn't that make you sad? I couldn't afford to do very many this year, but I am planning ahead for next year and picking things up on sale for next year. I'll just choose the names that match the sizes I already have.

Last week  I listed 4 different colors of snowpants. The very next day one pair sold, to someone in Alaska.

purchased for 4.50, sold for $14.95


Yesterday I listed about 30 different designs of these tights. paid $2.50, sold 3 pairs for 8.00 each.

I guess the moral is, list it while you've got it, no matter what the season, someone is looking for it somewhere. I'm glad to know that, as when I take the photos ahead of time I always forget to get them listed until like a week before the season is done. I'm just going to start listing everything in my pile, no matter what the time of year or season it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...