Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maybe it's time to say goodbye. . . .

don't worry, its just to the old items in my store. I got the message from ebay about free listing for  5 days and was looking at some of my old listings to see what I might want to put up for auction and try to get rid of.
I was really getting ready to mark things down when I got a chaching in my mailbox. An item I've had listed since the summer sold!  So I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't clear things out so much.

So I'm, wondering all you ebayers out there. . . . how long do you keep an item listed before you give up and garage sale it?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes quite a while. I may list a Christmas sweater in June if that is when I find it, as the more listings I have the more traffic I get no matter the time of year. I will run a sale periodically, choosing items that have been sitting to feature. That seems to help a lot. Sooner or later it all sells.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...