Sunday, February 12, 2012

99 cent sweater day at the thrift store

It's been an interesting week. Lucky for me, my kindergartners decided to share pinkeye with me. I've never had it before and I don't wish to ever have it again. So far little one and hubby have lucked out on getting it, so let's hope it stays that way.
Lasy night we got 6" inches of snow and lots of wind so I didn't venture out with my blurry vision to get the rest of my haul from the thrift store, but here is some of it.
My favorite thrift store had their .99 sweater day. Yeah! I love clothing for less than a $1
For $40 I got these sweaters, plus some more I haven't pictured yet,
 some sweet valley high books,




(I will add photos once I've gotten the label off and photographed it )
 a cool desk organizer ?



and some clothes for my little one, who took over a year to go from 3T to 4T and only 3 weeks to go from 4T to 5T. I'm ready for garage sale season, even half price thrift stores add up quickly!
I also had a coupon for $10 off of $30 or more.

I also got myself a couple of new sweaters for work.

My favorite local thrift store doesn't do sales like this very often, but it's nice when they do!
I signed up with them online to get the coupon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...