Friday, January 27, 2012

Sales for the week, pyrex, Mickey Mouse, Thermoware

Ebay: Dark Vanilla Perfume, fisher price little people girl- for 1.25, otherwise all you hear is the crickets chirping in my store. . . . total 67.00


Etsy: 2 lots of scrapbook paper (25 sheets, you choose the theme(s) you'd like-A huge part of our retail store used to be scrapbooking, but I am wanting to downsize that a lot, so I am offering scrapbook paper in lots for a discounted price just so I can get rid of it!) 10.00

mickey and minnie mouse vintage toys (still awaiting payment, repeat customer, yea!)
14.95

rusty door knocker (still awaiting payment)
9.95

Big Pyrex order all to one person, love that! 


20.00                 9.95                     14.95
-8.00 for shipping miscalculation

Kitchen Utensil Jar
7.95
Thermo-ware Ice Bucket
10.00

 These boots sold last week for 24.95, but the buyer is returning them because they don't fit, bummer! 




Not totally dead this week, but nothing too stellar either. 

Hope sales have been better for you!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I think you had a pretty good week! Was all of the items in your pictures sold on etsy? My etsy shop has been sooo slow but I think its because I have slowed down (like nothing in January) on my listing. Gotta get crackin!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...