Friday, May 13, 2016

What sold this week on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon/Craigslist/Kid's Consignment- May 12th, 2016

Amazon:
Amazon continues to be slow for me- there were a few days when my sales for the day were less than $10, or sometimes no sales at all. Partially because I have not sent anything to the warehouse in over a month. I have been taking advantage of the slow time and getting my shop cleaned out and organized, so when the busy season hits again I will be ready to go. I am planning on sending in a shipment at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Getting some inventory out will help make more room to clean and organize my packing area. It has been a lot of work, but will make things so much easier when it is done!


Ebay:
I have been able to get lots of listings up here, as you saw in my post yesterday. A lot of the stuff is not what I bought purposely to resell on ebay, but leftovers from my old craft retail business, as well as estate leftovers from my old house, both of my grandparents, an uncle, or things people have given me. I have also been listing my teaching supplies, as I am not planning on returning to teaching next year either (Yay!) and I said after 3 years I would start selling it all.
empty film canisters- Paid $0, sold for $25 plus shipping

leopard short jacket- paid $2.00, sold for $33.00 plus shipping

amazon return, paid $19.99 sold for BO of $45
Etsy:
remington rand typewriter paid $14.99, sold for 65.00 plus $35 shipping 


this mug was featured in My re-haul post
sold for $24.95 plus shipping 

I talked about this fun vest here . It sold for $39.95 plus shipping. 



Craigslist;
Since I have been clearing out my shop I decided to sell some of the big items on Craigslist. I remember why I don't like it. Having to load and drive 45 minutes to town to meet someone and they don't show up, or didn't the right amount of money etc. My hubby has been trying to do most of it since he is usually in town several days a week. I am trying to go only once a week. I have been able to get rid of a lot of big stuff and have more I plan on listing soon. I'm glad to have the room and a little extra money too!

personal shelf from my old classroom- $25
singer sewing machine table $100

Decorations from our wedding (10 years ago this June) I was going to use them to rent for weddings from our retail/floral shop, but I just never did. Happy to have them go to a new home.
lanterns- $35
flower garland $10
Wreaths- $10
Birdcage- $40
Floral Basket- $40
2 candle screens-$100
table $15
2 large wall candle holders $40



Kids Consignment Sales: I signed up to do 3, but only ended up doing 2. I was able to get rid of a train table, lots of clothes and several large toys and make about $400.




1 comment:

  1. Sales have been slow for me too, I've been reorganizing, cleaning, and purging as well. I use Varagesale instead of craigslist, it holds people more accountable and I have fewer no shows/less haggling on price. Highly recommend if your area has it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...