Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What I bought

I was sick last week and had to go to the Dr. Then I had 2 hours to wait until the prescription was ready. Since we had already been to the grocery store earlier in the week, my little girl and I went to the Goodwill to browse. I haven't been to the Goodwill in a couple of months and the pickings were pretty sparse. We were lucky enough to find the 50% off sign on jackets and outerwear and scored a few fun items. All of the items were listed with a best offer option, so while I hope they sell for full price, I'm expecting to sell them for $5-$10 less than what I have listed. I will let you know in future posts when they sell.

Vintage Women's Puffer Vest paid 2.00 listed for $49

Vintage Women's Leopard Cropped Jacket, Dressy Coat paid $3.00, listed for $40


Ralph Lauren Women's Size 6 Tweed Jacket Blazer Faux Fur Collar Green Label

paid $3.00, listed for $49.95

paid 3.99, listed for $ 44.95

Women's Columbia Sportswear jacket 
paid $5, listed for $50


Vintage Handmade Women's Cape 
paid $4.00, listed for $40

Vintage Men's Aspen Ski Jacket
paid $3.50 listed for $60 

OBERMEYER Snow Ski Snowboarding Suit 1 Pc Girl's Juniors Teal Red Size 12

paid $4 listed for $75











5 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! Thanks for sharing all the helpful info... I just started a youtube channel myself about what I have recently sold on ebay for $20 or more. I hope you'll check it out!

    Thanks again!
    ~Becky (Dorky Thrifters)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJezDulkxs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was watching it yesterday and I learned a lot, I will be looking for prescription glasses for sure from now on. As soon as I figure out how to add a youtube channel to my blog roll you'll be there. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love when I can fit in a little sourcing in between running errands. Hope you're feeling better.

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to work sourcing into everyday activities. Checking out your blog now. thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete
    2. I always try to work sourcing into everyday activities. Checking out your blog now. thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...