Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Re-haul: Post 1



I've decided that for a while I have too much! unlisted inventory. I would like to gain control of my work space again, which means I need to put a halt to buying new stuff (I will try my hardest!)

Instead of showing you what I've just purchased to sell, I'm going to go into my shop and choose a box, bin or bag. Then I will show you what I purchased some other time to sell and never got listed. Then I'm going to list it, box it up and put it away in the listed inventory area until everything sells (which hopefully won't be long at all!) I'll do my best to keep you updated as items sell. It should be interesting to see how long it takes these items to sell vs long they have been sitting unlisted.
Here's my rehaul for this week:
Vintage Fisher Price See 'n Say- Works 
paid $1.00, listed for $18.00 (OBO)
*Update Sold in 3 days 
 for $18.00 plus $22.00 for International Shipping to Chile

Bodum Starbucks French Press 2 cup, paid $1.99 listed for $20.00 (OBO)
Vintage No Spill Commuter Coffee Cup paid $1.00, listed for $29.95 (OBO) 
*sold on etsy June for full price

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula Lotion 12 fl ox (Price Tanked at Amazon) 
paid $2 listed for $ 10 (OBO) x 2
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula for Men 12 fl oz (Price Tank at Amazon) 
paid $2 listed for $10 (OCO) x 2
Sold 1 in April for full price
Native American Air Freshener Doll- I looked this up on Amazon and decided to sell it there instead. 
Paid .50, listed Amazon FBA for 21.95 
Marvin the Martian Stuffed Toy- Draft Blocker? Weighted paid $1.99, listed for $39.95
Born Women's Size US 6 Wool Blanket & Leather Slip On Shoes / Clogs
paid $4.99, listed for $39.95, OBO

Winnie the Pooh Chime Ball toy Plush paid .99, listed for $24.95 OBO
Faberware Classic Series Self Pulling Corkscrew (Amazon Price Tank) 
paid $2.99 listed for $14.95 (OBO) 
*sold on Amazon April (full price)

Fiskars Tool Taxi Scrapbook/Paper Craft tool NIP 6 in 1
free from my mom, listed for $10.00 (OBO)
Vintage Round tin Greek Design- free from garage sale listed for $ 20 (OBO)

That's it for this banker box. Took me about an hour to list it and 10 minutes to photograph it. I only have about 100 more to go (not kidding) Go me!















3 comments:

  1. Great idea, I do this often and am amazed at what I find on my unlisted shelves that I forgot about, money just sitting there. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good idea and one I should implement. Those Born shoes are super cute, I bet they sell quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this post made my day. :D The 're-haul' is something every eBay seller should probably do more often. Having a slight backlog is okay but sometimes it gets out of hand!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...