Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Goals for 2016


I'm a little late in getting these posted (and in finally deciding what they are) but here are (both personal and business) goals for the year 2016

My main goal is to double what I sold this year. It sounds like a lot, but I actually think it's totally doable. I just need to work smarter, not harder. 


Business:

get set up for international selling on Amazon FBA, UK, Japan, Canada, Mexico?

look into setting up a website for selling, maybe shopify?

expand my blog/change to wordpress, possibly add advertising links, offering coaching or writing a book about reselling

Schedule change- I have already done this and love it. More about this in another post this month.

go deeper into bundles and buy enough items to make at least 24-48 of the same bundles each time, if possible

purchase more end of the season clearance for next year's bundles

Halloween bundles into Amazon by August
Christmas Bundles into Amazon by September/October

look into hiring help- possibly listing on ebay or photo editing (maybe family friend or my stepdaughter) probably will be a virtual assistant type of work

get my shop/workspace organized so that I can focus on listing and shipping, instead of finding items and a place to put them
-finish insulating
-shelving units up
-entire shop gone thru and decluttered
-kids consignment items all listed and priced, hanging and ready for sales when they happen
-garage sale this summer to get rid of excess inventory

prepare for my baby girl to start preschool 2 days a week next year (sob and yay! at the same time) - I'm looking at those two days as my amazon days and the rest to spend more time with her


Personal:
- remember to take some time for myself- I'm hoping for two days a week to work on something of my choosing- sewing, scrapbooking, learning something new, reading something not related to business or TBI's.

-I started the read thru the bible in a year 3! years ago, I want to finish it this year, at least once.

- Bible Study time everyday

-continue to declutter the house, my scrapbook room, and my shop- the more the clutter goes, the more relief I feel and the more time I have to do other things, like list or do something for myself!

-continue to refine ways to save money/become more self sufficient- last year I learned how to can a few things and we grew a small garden, this year I would like to add chickens and learn to can more things- last year I did mostly high acid/water bath-small batches


For my household:
Meal plan more consistently
find more ways to save money
try to find ways to reuse/redo what we have instead of purchasing something new
continue to do homeschool preschool for baby girl 3 days a week (she will be in regular preschool two days a week)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...